AI pricing for kids?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 magirl

• 198 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

I cant seem to find this information in any threads, but I was wondering what the policies seem to be for kids under 12 at all inclusive resorts?
    I'm trying to figure out how much my guests will have to come up with and most have children under 12 (6months to 7 years).I figure about 1000pp for adults but not sure about kids?
    Anyway any help would be appreciated.

#2 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
    • 265 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:21 PM

I think it depends on the resort. with our resort I think one child was free and then their was a discount child rate. I would just look at the resorts your considering at go to their sites their should be something on their about kids or you can ask your TA is you have one.

#3 Thisisit2011

• 65 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

I asked resorts if they offered discounts for kids when I was comparing pricing. Many currently have promotions where kids 12 and under stay free and I asked them if resorts were able to extend that offer to my group. Most said yes. Other resorts also offered discounts for kids 17 and under since they can't drink. That price was 1/3 of the adult rate. So I'd comparison shop and ask for the discount when its not clear that they offer one.
        "Nobody minds having what is too good for them." Jane Austen

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

it does depend on the resort. usually there is a fee for 3-12. most of the resorts are free for under 3. dreams has been running a promotion for kids to stay free but it depends on the dates

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 debbmach

• 1,457 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:50 AM

when i booked, kids under 2 were free and kids under 12 had a reduced rate (about $500 less than what the adults pay). for the wedding package itself, kids under 12 are free and not included in the numbers.

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#6 Mahalo79

• 175 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

My TA quoted me $692 for a child over 2 at Reef Playacar and Grand Suite Princess (which I haven't found any info on, maybe I have name mixed up?)
            and $1032 at the Sensatori.

#7 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

yeah...there is not set price. Each resort has different rates.

#8 magirl

• 198 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mahalo79
                My TA quoted me $692 for a child over 2 at Reef Playacar and Grand Suite Princess (which I haven't found any info on, maybe I have name mixed up?)
                and $1032 at the Sensatori.
                is that for a week? airfare included?

#9 SouthernSweetie

• 394 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:46 PM

Palace Resorts traditionally offers a Kids Stay Free promotion during the summer months. This is one reason why we chose to get married at Moon Palace in June. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users