Photo

Swankster77's planning thread! Lots of pics!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#61 JenK

JenK
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:48 AM

Everything looks fabulous! Thanks for all the great ideas!

#62 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
    • 217 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:36 PM

Congratulations!  I love your colors and your OOT bags.  Do you happen to remember where you got your room key holder?  I like the coil and the whistle aspect!

#63 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
      • 451 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by lyndsay_h 

I got mine from Oriental Trading and the sizes vary more than slightly.  Some are the size of my hand and some are 3 times that....I bought 48 but need only about 37 so I just took out the really small and really big.

Thanks! I appreciate it... hmm... now I have to think about how I wanna do this :)

#64 swankster77

swankster77
        • 233 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by JNagan2011 

I know this is a little late since your original post was a couple months ago, but congrats it looks great!! I do have a question for you if you are still checking this site at all, I see you bought your fans from oriental trading co. I was wondering, how did the sizes work out for you? I read that sizes vary slightly, so i was worried about ordering them from there, did you have any issues? Thanks!

Thank you! Yep, they were all slightly different in size but I remember reading that in the reviews on OT's website.... they were so cheap so I took the risk. But honestly they all worked out perfectly and the smaller ones weren't all that small but the bigger ones were borderline too big. They all worked great though! And it was a HOT day so they were all put to good use!

Originally Posted by Raazzy5711 

Congratulations!  I love your colors and your OOT bags.  Do you happen to remember where you got your room key holder?  I like the coil and the whistle aspect!

Thanks! I bought the coil wrist bands/whistles from Oriental Trading company and the clear pouch at ebay. I had to buy the clear pouches in bulk (50 I think) but it all ended up costing around $1-2 each. 

#65 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
          • 451 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by swankster77 

Thank you! Yep, they were all slightly different in size but I remember reading that in the reviews on OT's website.... they were so cheap so I took the risk. But honestly they all worked out perfectly and the smaller ones weren't all that small but the bigger ones were borderline too big. They all worked great though! And it was a HOT day so they were all put to good use!

Thanks for getting back, I was just talking with my mom about it and had figured the same thing. DW are suppose to have a more casual atmosphere, know one will care if the fans are different sizes. I am going to order mine now! :)

#66 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
            • 323 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

You did such a great job in planning and you looked so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

#67 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

your BD pic is awesome! you look fabulous! Thanks for sharing all this great stuff!

#68 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
                • 155 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:52 AM

Wow! Love all your stuff and your wedding colours!! So vibrant and fun! Congrats!

#69 niajs

niajs
                  • 214 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:13 AM

Lovely thread - your tangerine and watermelon dresses are beautiful!

#70 Cuba Destination Wedding

Cuba Destination Wedding
                    • 7 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:08 AM

Amazing job in planning and everything was absolutely stunning! I am actually getting married on December 1, 2010 and using the same colors. My BMs already have their watermelon colored dresses from David's Bridal and I had seen the flip flops on Dessy and considered buying them. Which color did you get them in to match the watermelon from DB?

Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users