April 15th 2011 Punta Cana Bride!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Aswartz

• 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:57 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited that someone told me about this site, all I do is read forum after forum and have already received a ton of ideas and information. My Fiance and I are getting married at the Barcelo Punta Cana on April 15th 2011!! We are so excited and are looking for any information/experiences on the resort and the DR! We just started booking and have 28 plus Bride and Groom Booked!! Look forward to reading everyones posts and Ideas!!

#2 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:09 PM

Welcome Ashley!! You will definitely find tons of great and creative ideas here! Happy planning!!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:25 PM

Congrats and welcome to the site Ashley. Happy planning!

#4 JellisRN

• 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

WELCOME!!! My FI and I are getting married on April 30th 2011 @ Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana. How did your guests book? Did you reserve rooms in a block at your resort? Who is helping you plan your wedding?

#5 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:55 PM

Hi Ashley, congrats and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your planning!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:22 PM

Hi Ashley,
            Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#7 Aswartz

• 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:12 PM

Congrats on your Punta Cana!! We actually had our travel agent go through DeltaVacations because they were cheaper then everyone else including Apple Vacations. They have a great group package, our agent set us up with the felixble group travel deal and we were giving a code for everyone to use when booking, they get $50 off per couple (double occupancy) and we also get $25 off per person, they also allowed her to do a room block. There is also the option of them doing the plane seat block but you do not get any discount. I went through our local travel agent and everyone has called and booked through her, in Punta Cana we have gone through our Barcelo Wedding Coordinator. Let me know if you have any questions, I seem to spend everyday working on this!!

#8 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:06 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users