Photo

Tix to T&C are cheap right now!!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:00 AM

Don't worry Misti I am sure they will go down, probably even below $600. I was sure that with my wedding only about a month and a half away tickets wouldn't be cheap right now. On Monday I got an alert that tix were $435 and low and behold I went from 39 guests to 41. LOL! So don't you worry, they'll be going down....good that you signed up for price alerts cause then you'll be on top of it. 

#12 mistibuard

mistibuard
    • 444 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

Thanks Janine!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#13 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

I think I posted this somewhere else yesterday, but for any T&C brides that are still looking for airfare, right now our dates in May are down to $488!! So if you haven't booked yet, you may want to check the airfare pricing for your dates!! This is the lowest I've seen it so far.

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#14 KimberlyAnne

KimberlyAnne
        • 68 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:36 AM

Hey ..  we were married in May and the air from phila  was $327 when we first looked, I think that is when it was just out, and we attempted to hold out for cheaper air but once the price went up , it never came back down.  We all (58 guest) ended paying $621 i believe .....

Direct flights out of newark, nj and JFK are $427 now for next Oct 2011  ..    Jet Blue also is flying into Provo, flights seem to be just above that rate ...   Just and FYI ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users