Photo

Chris and Chris's Dreams Cancun site visit - not-so-mini review (mucho pics)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

You should get a lot done. I was only there one day, (well, before it turned into two days on accident), but the first day we met with Claudia and the vendors, had breakfast, I did a hair and makeup trial, had lunch, had dinner, chilled out at the sugar reef bar, had a couples massage, and dinner. The next day we went for a swim, took a trip to the flea market nearby, did our engagement photos, had breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You have to be good at planning, and rolling with the punches though (which I am bad at). I got the coordinator and the vendors together through my Travel agent (i had her do it instead of me, because she always gets good responses... So I definately suggest getting a travel agent, which our host Tammy, and a bunch of others on here are great ones I hear!) We met at 10, and we were supposed to do our engagement shoot at 10 the next day, but it got moved to five (that's the rolling with the punches), but we got an extra day out of it at no cost to us! Also, we saw different room categories and took lots of pics in those 2 days.

I plan on getting a hard carryon and packing the centerpieces with bubble wrap. FI will take it on when I take on my dress. Wish me luck with that one :-/ Have lots of fun!

#22 luchdiamond

luchdiamond
    • 163 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:52 PM

Wonderful pics.

#23 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
      • 528 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

Very nice review. Thank you.

#24 sandinmytoes

sandinmytoes
        • 180 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

how great that you got to do a site visit and wrap up some of the details the engagement pics are gorgeous!

#25 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
          • 183 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:22 AM

Thank you for all the photos and the great review! Very helpful!!

#26 briannarae23

briannarae23
            • 52 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

i am looking for actual pictures of different room categories! I cannot find any and for some reason the site won't let me loook at the link.

#27 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
              • 155 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:57 AM

Thanks for the review...hubs and I are planning on vacationing there in Feb so this is very helpful!

#28 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                • 656 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:36 PM

hey!  I'm so sorry you can't see them.  I will try to get them up on my albums ( I already tried once, but computer upload was slow).  I'm really busy in student teaching, but I start easing off full control  of the classroom in a few weeks, and then I can try again (or sooner if I get time).  I have lots of room pics!  but only for 3 categories.

#29 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                  • 656 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust 

hey!  I'm so sorry you can't see them.  I will try to get them up on my albums ( I already tried once, but computer upload was slow).  I'm really busy in student teaching, but I start easing off full control  of the classroom in a few weeks, and then I can try again (or sooner if I get time).  I have lots of room pics!  but only for 3 categories.

grrr, i hit quote but it didn't work.  this was for briannarae23

#30 JenK

JenK
                    • 302 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:50 AM

Looked amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users