Sign in to follow this  
NatashaHollema

Getting Hitched at Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya!!!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Natasha and I recently became engaged this year to my boyfriend of 3.5 yrs Colin. We have decided to get married at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya!

I have booked the date June 9th 2011 but may change it to Feb, Mar, or Apr of 2011. (our guests would like to travel in the winter months)

I have chosen pink and orange for our colours and we will be having our ceremony in their wedding gazebo followed by the reception on the beach.

I just sent out our wedding invitations recently and as of now have 17 confirmed guests! I am attaching (I think anyways) the invitations I had custom made to reflect a boarding pass which I am soo excited about!

This site has given me many ideas and resort reviews so I figured it was time to become an actual member!

I look forward to hearing all of your stories, ideas, and words of wisdom!

Thanks!

Natasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam2012 View Post
Hi Natasha, I am also doing the boarding pass invitations. Looking at the ones on getmarried.com where are you purchasing yours from?
Hi Sam!

I actually had mine made from a papiere place in Barrie, Ontario. I did the boarding pass which had the RSVP included on it and i also put in a second boarding pass with reservation information for our trip. I believe they cost (both passes and the envelope) $7.50 CDN each or something like that.

I'll attach the ones I had done which has the info for the papiere place if you would like to inquire on shipping/printing, etc. (They did a lot of communication with me through email until they were just right)

Natasha

HOLLEMA_concepts[1].pdf