Photo

Getting Hitched at Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NatashaHollema

NatashaHollema
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:34 AM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Natasha and I recently became engaged this year to my boyfriend of 3.5 yrs Colin. We have decided to get married at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya!

I have booked the date June 9th 2011 but may change it to Feb, Mar, or Apr of 2011. (our guests would like to travel in the winter months)

I have chosen pink and orange for our colours and we will be having our ceremony in their wedding gazebo followed by the reception on the beach.

I just sent out our wedding invitations recently and as of now have 17 confirmed guests! I am attaching (I think anyways) the invitations I had custom made to reflect a boarding pass which I am soo excited about!

This site has given me many ideas and resort reviews so I figured it was time to become an actual member!

I look forward to hearing all of your stories, ideas, and words of wisdom!

Thanks!

Natasha

#2 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
    • 2,667 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:24 AM

Hi Natasha,
    Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#3 Tissey

Tissey
    • 172 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:49 AM

Yea! Another DPA bride. Your going to love this site!!

#4 Sam2012

Sam2012
      • 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

Hi Natasha, I am also doing the boarding pass invitations. Looking at the ones on getmarried.com where are you purchasing yours from?

#5 NatashaHollema

NatashaHollema
        • 12 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sam2012
          Hi Natasha, I am also doing the boarding pass invitations. Looking at the ones on getmarried.com where are you purchasing yours from?
          Hi Sam!

I actually had mine made from a papiere place in Barrie, Ontario. I did the boarding pass which had the RSVP included on it and i also put in a second boarding pass with reservation information for our trip. I believe they cost (both passes and the envelope) $7.50 CDN each or something like that.

I'll attach the ones I had done which has the info for the papiere place if you would like to inquire on shipping/printing, etc. (They did a lot of communication with me through email until they were just right)

Natasha

Attached Files

#6 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

Hey Natasha, congrats and welcome to the forum! Good luck with your planning. Your boarding passes are super cute!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users