My Husband Jason

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:53 AM

Our wedding planning has taught me a lot about Jay and our relationship as a whole. From day one, we approached planning as a team. Actually due to his love and talent for travel planning, Jay took the lead researching destinations and locations. I thought it was awesome (and a little surprising...lol) when Jay told me he joined BDW. He would tell me all about stuff he read on his "destination bride" forum. Then I joined so I could get in on the fun. I took the lead on planning the AHR. I love party planning and detail oriented stuff. Whenever one of us took the lead, the other was there to assist, support the other, and share opinions. We learned a lot about compromise, negotiation, and effective communication together. If our wedding planning process is any indicator how our marriage is going to go then I would say we are off to a great start.

I just want to thank Jay for all his hard work in the planning of our wedding. Of course I've told him privately but I thought it was only fitting to thank him here as well. My husband has gone above and beyond to make sure this time of our life was special and memorable. I look at him and I can't believe I have the honor of being this amazing man's wife. I am grateful everyday for the joy Jay has brought to my life and I intend to spend the rest of my life making him happy. Usually I wouldn't be so demonstative like this but I just want to shout from the rooftops how lucky I am and how much I love this man. I can't wait for what happens next.
    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#2 Spazz

• VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

Karen, that is so sweet. You two are such a great couple. Congrats to both of you!

#3 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:06 AM

you two really do make a great team. and although i don't "know" you - i can tell you guys are the real thing! it's an inspiration, and quite honestly, rather refreshing.

#4 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:11 AM

I think it's great that you both are so happy and it were both very involved in the planning. It really does show the love you have for each other.

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:28 AM

Karen we all agree that you have an amazing husband...our first very active husband on this forum!
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

you both are too sweet!!

#7 starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

True love kicks ass

#8 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

That is so awesome! You don't see too many guys these days who take an active role in this kind of thing ... it speaks volumes about Jason -- and your relationship!

#9 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:28 PM

You two are so sweet! You have a wonderful husband and that must have been so helpful aproaching the whole DW as a team. Heck, that's what marriage is all about, right?

I'm so happy you both are on BDW now sharin your experience. It's a treat to look forward to your postings as a couple. They're so sweet, cute and a good sense of humor in the mix too

#10 tvt

• VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:32 PM

you two are too dang cute! it's so nice to have both of you on here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users