Awesome Wedding Makeup Tips From Makeup Artist Jennie Fresa
Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:08 PM
So today on my website I posted an interview that I did with Makeup artist Jennie Fresa. She was trained and use to work with famous makeup artist Tracey McEvoy.
At a high level here are just a few of the tips she shared specifically for destination brides:
- Cleaning and exfoliating your face is very important, especially for hot climates. Start a really good cleansing regiment 6 months before your wedding. Do not do anything to drastic that will shock your skin.
- Do not moisturize on the day of your wedding. The makeup will not absorb as well and won't last as long.
- For destination wedding brides in humid climates primer is especially important. As the day gets warmer the primer will make sure your makeup does not budge or begin to melt away. It will minimize your pores from opening.
- For brides in warmer climates go for a matte look and stay away from shimmers or luminous products. The humidity will give your skin a shiny pearlized look. Keep all products matte finished, foundation, powders, eye shadows and so on.
- Use a product called She Lac that you can find at Sephora. It will water proof all your make up.
- Use cover girl lip stain over your lipstick. It will make your color last through everything.
- Use JF's mineral make up products such as eye shadows and lipstick that are both hydrating and will automatically last longer.
These are just a few tips check out the interview on my site. Jennie gave so much useful information and inside tips that I wish I would have known a long time ago. She also suggest some great products that you can find right at your drug store.
Here is some of the work she has done:
Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:31 PM
Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:03 PM
Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:30 PM
Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:10 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users