Sign in to follow this  
Sycamore Tree

Wedding and TTD Photos - Riviera Maya and Tulum

you look beautiful! did you do your own makeup? it looks so good. I love the hanging shells and the ambiance of your reception. Congrats!

Thank you! My WC hired a local woman named Lili for makeup services. Her email address is lilitap73@hotmail.com. She lives in Tulum. She also does facials (with fresh aloe), manicures and pedicures. I purchased MAC products and had a makeup trial with a MAC makeup artist in Boston. I showed Lili my makeup trial photos and she perfected my dream look.

Marie

Your pics are beautiful. I like the heart shaped chairs at the reception and I like the way everyone did the tunnel for you guys to walk through. Your reception looks like it was a grand time from the pics. And the underwater pics from your TTD are just breathtaking! Thanks for sharing.

Oh WOW, your photos are amazing!!! No kidding you're so thrilled about them. I just LOVE your dress, and your eyes just pop, it's stunning! The cenote pictures with the light - amazing!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Your pictures are absolutely amazing. I love your dress / hair / makeup. You look amazing! and omg the resort is beautiful. I love the lanterns hanging from the sky. The TTD are great too!

Gorgeous photos!! Absolutely love them and you both look so happy :)

What cenote did you do your TTD photos? Was there a fee to get in there, if so, how much per person? I would LOVE to get my TTD pics at that cenote, looks like a lot of good options for creative photography. I'll also be getting married at Tulum, so I hope it's a nearby one. Thanks!