Wedding and TTD Photos - Riviera Maya and Tulum

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:53 PM

I cannot stop looking at our photos from our May 8, 2010 Hotel Milamores Tulum wedding and May 10, 2010 TTD at Cenote Azul with Pierre Violle Wedding Photographer- Playa del Carmen & Riviera Maya - Pierre Visual Studio - Home - Wedding Photographer.

The photos are here Picasa Web Albums - Marie - Our Wedding

The Washburns

#2 jesmcan

• 1,091 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

you look beautiful! did you do your own makeup? it looks so good. I love the hanging shells and the ambiance of your reception. Congrats!
      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#3 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
      • 106 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:53 PM

Thank you! My WC hired a local woman named Lili for makeup services. Her email address is lilitap73@hotmail.com. She lives in Tulum. She also does facials (with fresh aloe), manicures and pedicures. I purchased MAC products and had a makeup trial with a MAC makeup artist in Boston. I showed Lili my makeup trial photos and she perfected my dream look.

#4 luchdiamond

• 163 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

Your pictures are beautiful.

#5 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:59 PM

Your pics are beautiful. I like the heart shaped chairs at the reception and I like the way everyone did the tunnel for you guys to walk through. Your reception looks like it was a grand time from the pics. And the underwater pics from your TTD are just breathtaking! Thanks for sharing.

#6 mlabbe

• 784 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

Oh WOW, your photos are amazing!!! No kidding you're so thrilled about them. I just LOVE your dress, and your eyes just pop, it's stunning! The cenote pictures with the light - amazing!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

#7 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

Your photographer was amazing. Your pics were just beautiful. Congratulations!
                BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#8 sorord1

• 240 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

Congratulations! Your wedding was beautiful and you look gorgeous!

#9 skadow

• Banned
                  • 1,853 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:59 PM

Your pictures are absolutely amazing. I love your dress / hair / makeup. You look amazing! and omg the resort is beautiful. I love the lanterns hanging from the sky. The TTD are great too!

#10 OceanWonderland

• 177 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

Gorgeous photos!! Absolutely love them and you both look so happy :)
                      What cenote did you do your TTD photos? Was there a fee to get in there, if so, how much per person? I would LOVE to get my TTD pics at that cenote, looks like a lot of good options for creative photography. I'll also be getting married at Tulum, so I hope it's a nearby one. Thanks!
                      Leslie and Aaron ~ Dreams Tulum ~ November 15, 2010
                      Our wedding slideshow from the amazing William Sanchez: http://www.williamsa...aron/slideshow/
                      And our TTD session (William Sanchez and Ivan Luckie): http://www.williamsa...slie aaron/ttd/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users