• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vacationsrthebest
    I started looking for resorts with a travel agent and she had been to the resort and recommended it as we had a list of resort criteria to meet for our guests. We have 20-35 people coming and was looking for a resort with a easy location, lots to do and a good price. We originally started looking more in the Mayan Rivera area but needed the price to come down in order for more guests to be able to attend so that went out the window.

Thanks for the photographer referral, I will look into it.
    the crown paradise definitely has LOTS to do...the entertainment staff is phenomenal, and price is definiteley right, half of our guests are actually staying there for our wedding and just coming to Dreams on the actual wedding day.

since you havent been there....if you have any questions about the resort, feel free to ask! I lived on site for 2 years there, and have many friends still working there, its actually the place where my FH and I met! The ONLY reason we didnt choose this resort for our wedding was that they would not allow us to have an outdoor reception, and that was number one on my list....

#12 MysTea

MysTea
    • 559 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

Welcome! and congrats ! Woo Hoo MEXICO!!
      **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#13 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:00 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users