Sign in to follow this  
vacationsrthebest

Newbie Cancun 2011 Bride!

Hello All-

I'm getting married at the Crown Paradise reort in cancun next February and would love any advice for that area, photographers etc. My wedding pkg doesn't include photography and I don't know if the resort only allows certain vendors on site but would like to start looking into that now.

I'm so excited as we just finally booked it today!! cheer2.gif

Hi,

I've been checking out Claudia Rodriguez photography. Citlalli is available for our date in April at Sandos Playacar. Their online portfolios are great! Google her!

Congrats and Welcome!!!

I used to work at the Crown Paradise in entertainment not too long ago...

how did you decide on that resort - were you a guest beforehandhuh.gif?!!!! curious if we've met somehow!

You should also look up Juan Navarro as a photographer....Juan Navarro Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelZavs20 View Post
Congrats and Welcome!!!

I used to work at the Crown Paradise in entertainment not too long ago...
how did you decide on that resort - were you a guest beforehandhuh.gif?!!!! curious if we've met somehow!

You should also look up Juan Navarro as a photographer....Juan Navarro Photographer

I started looking for resorts with a travel agent and she had been to the resort and recommended it as we had a list of resort criteria to meet for our guests. We have 20-35 people coming and was looking for a resort with a easy location, lots to do and a good price. We originally started looking more in the Mayan Rivera area but needed the price to come down in order for more guests to be able to attend so that went out the window.

Thanks for the photographer referral, I will look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacationsrthebest View Post
I started looking for resorts with a travel agent and she had been to the resort and recommended it as we had a list of resort criteria to meet for our guests. We have 20-35 people coming and was looking for a resort with a easy location, lots to do and a good price. We originally started looking more in the Mayan Rivera area but needed the price to come down in order for more guests to be able to attend so that went out the window.

Thanks for the photographer referral, I will look into it.
the crown paradise definitely has LOTS to do...the entertainment staff is phenomenal, and price is definiteley right, half of our guests are actually staying there for our wedding and just coming to Dreams on the actual wedding day.

since you havent been there....if you have any questions about the resort, feel free to ask! I lived on site for 2 years there, and have many friends still working there, its actually the place where my FH and I met! The ONLY reason we didnt choose this resort for our wedding was that they would not allow us to have an outdoor reception, and that was number one on my list....