Photo

The Lamberts' AHR was a success!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Karen

Karen
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

We had our last wedding event last night...our AHR. It was fun and everyone seemed to have a great time. I was a little stressed out in the beginning. We forgot our parent gifts at home so Jay had to run home (45 minute drive!!!) to get them. Guests started arriving early (while I was still setting up). Then I got upset because there was problems with seating and I just wanted everything be perfect. I started crying. I tried not to but I was frazzled. It was so cute because all the Moms (my mom, my mother in law, my stepmother in law, and my grandmother in law) just started hugging me and reassuring me that everything was lovely. Then I had a margarita and all was right with the world again.

All in all we had a great time. The food was incredible. I actually got to eat my wedding cake. My Father in Law gave us such a sweet toast. I think everyone enjoyed the low key nature of our shin dig. Everyone loved the favors. I am so glad We asked everyone to write us a message or wedding advice for our scrap book. The messages and advice were so touching and sweet. My friend Erica took over picture duties (Thank God) so when she sends them to me, I'll post them.
    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:14 AM

Aww, so glad to hear everything went well Karen...I was thinking about you guys last night. Can't wait to see the pics!

It's ok to have a little organizational freakout. You just have to be able to put it back together and you did. Thank goodness for moms! lol

Congrats again!

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:15 AM

Awe, I'm glad you two have a great time, it sounds like not only are you two the perfect couple, but it sounds like your family is awesome as well. Can't wait to see the pics..

#4 Karen

Karen
        • 1,308 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:00 AM

Thanks guys! We had a lot of fun planning everything.....but I'm just so happy that the stress of planning everything and all the running around is over. Now we can breathe and take it easy until our next project comes along!!

<center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:12 AM

so i eagerly scrolled down to see the pics ... alas, none to be found!

glad everything went well (well, relatively). now on to newlywed bliss ...

#6 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:18 AM

Thanks goodness for margaritas (and mothers of course!)
              Glad to hear it all went well and that someone other than you two were taking pictures :)

Hmmmmm... what could that next project be?

#7 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

Karen, glad it went well! Congrats on being done with wedding stuff-now you can enjoy being a wife!
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

So glad you had a great time, can't wait to see those pics!

#9 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                • VIP Member
                • 2,861 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 04:18 PM

Thats awesome that you had a great time!! Now you can rest from all the wedding stuff!

#10 Lizzy

Lizzy
                  • 501 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:27 PM

Karen, you and Jay have done such a bang up job on everything concerning your wedding. Now it is time to de-stress. A good cry can cure anything!
                    Happy to hear you did enjoy the party and all the love from all of those incredible women.
                    Happy, happy marriage to you guys,
                    Love Lizzy
                    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users