Sign in to follow this  
Karen

The Lamberts' AHR was a success!

We had our last wedding event last night...our AHR. It was fun and everyone seemed to have a great time. I was a little stressed out in the beginning. We forgot our parent gifts at home so Jay had to run home (45 minute drive!!!) to get them. Guests started arriving early (while I was still setting up). Then I got upset because there was problems with seating and I just wanted everything be perfect. I started crying. I tried not to but I was frazzled. It was so cute because all the Moms (my mom, my mother in law, my stepmother in law, and my grandmother in law) just started hugging me and reassuring me that everything was lovely. Then I had a margarita and all was right with the world again.

All in all we had a great time. The food was incredible. I actually got to eat my wedding cake. My Father in Law gave us such a sweet toast. I think everyone enjoyed the low key nature of our shin dig. Everyone loved the favors. I am so glad We asked everyone to write us a message or wedding advice for our scrap book. The messages and advice were so touching and sweet. My friend Erica took over picture duties (Thank God) so when she sends them to me, I'll post them.

Aww, so glad to hear everything went well Karen...I was thinking about you guys last night. Can't wait to see the pics!

It's ok to have a little organizational freakout. You just have to be able to put it back together and you did. Thank goodness for moms! lol

Congrats again!

Awe, I'm glad you two have a great time, it sounds like not only are you two the perfect couple, but it sounds like your family is awesome as well. Can't wait to see the pics..

Thanks guys! We had a lot of fun planning everything.....but I'm just so happy that the stress of planning everything and all the running around is over. Now we can breathe and take it easy until our next project comes along!!

smile36.gif

so i eagerly scrolled down to see the pics ... alas, none to be found!

glad everything went well (well, relatively). now on to newlywed bliss ...

Thanks goodness for margaritas (and mothers of course!)

Glad to hear it all went well and that someone other than you two were taking pictures :)

Hmmmmm... what could that next project be?

Karen, glad it went well! Congrats on being done with wedding stuff-now you can enjoy being a wife!

Karen, you and Jay have done such a bang up job on everything concerning your wedding. Now it is time to de-stress. A good cry can cure anything!

Happy to hear you did enjoy the party and all the love from all of those incredible women.

Happy, happy marriage to you guys,

Love Lizzy