Photo

Preventing tan lines before the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 jk1101

jk1101
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

I wore a strapless dress - I went tanning in advance and for the 2 days I was there in advance, I kept my straps down when I was in the sun with LOTS of sunblock.
    I had no lines.

#12 Jen1407

Jen1407
    • 393 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

We fly in on Saturday and the wedding isn't until Wednesday so I am on the hunt for some bikini tops that are strapless that way I won't have to stress about tan lines.

#13 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:34 PM

We fly in on either Sat or Sunday and our cermony isn't until Thursday so I know that no matter how much sunblock I use, I'm going to get some color before the ceremony...so I really need to find a strapless bathing suit or maybe a convertible one where you can remove the straps or move them to halter style, etc. Unfortunately this isn't easy when you're on the busty side (DD). Any other busty girls out there that can recommend a strapless bathing suit with enough support for the girls?
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#14 Charrey

Charrey
        • 35 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

I was in Jamaica a whopping five days before my wedding. I wore only strapless bikini tops while I was in the sun. I bought two just for those five days.

#15 Geralyn

Geralyn
          • 2,677 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:30 AM

yup the strapless bathing suits are the way to go and lots of sunscreen!

#16 janapana

janapana
            • 591 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:41 AM

I´m planning on getting a spay tan before i go, then wearing a bandeau bikini, or if i can find somewhere deserted, whipping my top off occasionally. Got to be careful tho, we went to the beach yesterday, i hid behind a dune and went topless, and now i have two bright red triangles on my chest. classy lady!

#17 Dilara

Dilara
              • 233 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by hockeymom97 

We fly in on either Sat or Sunday and our cermony isn't until Thursday so I know that no matter how much sunblock I use, I'm going to get some color before the ceremony...so I really need to find a strapless bathing suit or maybe a convertible one where you can remove the straps or move them to halter style, etc. Unfortunately this isn't easy when you're on the busty side (DD). Any other busty girls out there that can recommend a strapless bathing suit with enough support for the girls?

I'm having the same issue as you (DD also)... have you had any luck?

#18 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
                • 267 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:53 AM

I DEF. have to pre-tan...or just a hint of sun and I would be a lobster bride!  sunscreen will be a must and the strapless swimsuits!

#19 Notlongnow

Notlongnow
                  • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:46 AM

As everyone else has said, just wear strapless tops and you cant go wrong. Wear them ALL the time though, cos that one time you stand chatting to someone out in the sun for that few mins i bet you will get the most hideous strap marks that you cant get rid of...and you'll be thinking but it wasnt even sunny!! lol

#20 Dilara

Dilara
                    • 233 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:08 PM

I'm still on a mission to find a bandeau style bathing suit that will support the girls (DD here). Anyone have any recommendations?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users