Sign in to follow this  
wemkulaf

Preventing tan lines before the wedding?

I wore a strapless dress - I went tanning in advance and for the 2 days I was there in advance, I kept my straps down when I was in the sun with LOTS of sunblock.

I had no lines.

We fly in on Saturday and the wedding isn't until Wednesday so I am on the hunt for some bikini tops that are strapless that way I won't have to stress about tan lines.

We fly in on either Sat or Sunday and our cermony isn't until Thursday so I know that no matter how much sunblock I use, I'm going to get some color before the ceremony...so I really need to find a strapless bathing suit or maybe a convertible one where you can remove the straps or move them to halter style, etc. Unfortunately this isn't easy when you're on the busty side (DD). Any other busty girls out there that can recommend a strapless bathing suit with enough support for the girls?

• Like 1

I was in Jamaica a whopping five days before my wedding. I wore only strapless bikini tops while I was in the sun. I bought two just for those five days.

I´m planning on getting a spay tan before i go, then wearing a bandeau bikini, or if i can find somewhere deserted, whipping my top off occasionally. Got to be careful tho, we went to the beach yesterday, i hid behind a dune and went topless, and now i have two bright red triangles on my chest. classy lady!

Originally Posted by hockeymom97 View Post

We fly in on either Sat or Sunday and our cermony isn't until Thursday so I know that no matter how much sunblock I use, I'm going to get some color before the ceremony...so I really need to find a strapless bathing suit or maybe a convertible one where you can remove the straps or move them to halter style, etc. Unfortunately this isn't easy when you're on the busty side (DD). Any other busty girls out there that can recommend a strapless bathing suit with enough support for the girls?

I'm having the same issue as you (DD also)... have you had any luck?

• Like 1

As everyone else has said, just wear strapless tops and you cant go wrong. Wear them ALL the time though, cos that one time you stand chatting to someone out in the sun for that few mins i bet you will get the most hideous strap marks that you cant get rid of...and you'll be thinking but it wasnt even sunny!! lol