Is anyone buying their BM dresses??

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 MarchBride

• 101 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:57 AM

I'm having two BM, one of them being my unemployed sister, so I will be paying for their dresses. My FI is also thinking about paying for the outfits for the GM, but he hasn't quite made up his mind on that as yet.

#62 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

What I did was buy all of them, and they are just giving me the money when they can. I am though - as a gift - buying my fg's dress as well as my rb's

#63 morenaindc

• 221 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:14 PM

I was grappling with the same issue recently and I decided to purchase their dresses. I feel great about my decision now!

#64 amyrak

• 469 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:24 AM

I'm not. I offered for one BM but she said no. I guess I paid for all theirs when I was in all their weddings and they are a lot older now so more financially stable then I was back then. I am getting them gifts, jewelry and paying to get their hair done (if they want to do it theirselves I will pay for a massage) I'm also letting them choose their own dresses.

#65 beachbride08

• VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

I bought the dresses for my BMs and an extra one to make a flower girl dress for my sister. Luckily, I got them on sale so they were not expensive. I plan on getting them a nicer gift since I didn't spend that much on the dresses.

#66 meltanirie

• 283 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:39 AM

We are putting of half for both GM & BM clothing plus we are paying for all their food and transportion to and from activities on the island (1 week for 14 people). maybe a small token after but that's about all we can afford right now and it's alot for us. I say if you can't afford and they are truly friends they will understand, ours did.

#67 cessyboston

• VIP Member
              • 2,096 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:57 AM

I gave the girls there dresses...yuppie One of the best gifts I have given..I got them at Jcrew as I have posted and they where so thankful and they all fit...
                Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users