Photo

Where can I get Menu's & Programs Done ASAP!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mandymert
    I am right there with you... behing! where did the time go lol!
    I know!!! Its just insane. I can't even begin to tell you the debacle that has been gooing on for three weeks with me trying to create the DIY starfish place cards that I saw on here. WHY am I ruuning around town a week before I have to leave looking for fuchsia color satin ribbon? Its not like I knew the date when I would need them by!!! LOL. Ay, yay, yay....we will get it together.

#12 Sheree10

Sheree10
    • 1,026 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

Glad it's all working out for you. The last few weeks are definately hectic. I think the best thing is to prioritize and not do everything by yourself.
      http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#13 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:22 AM

That's great Danielle! Wonderful to have such a great resource in your cousin (or her husband)! Can't wait to see the final product!

Just breathe girls ~ you will get through these next days & then be in paradise getting married!!!

#14 classadiva

classadiva
        • 685 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

Thanks Karen & Sheree...good advice from you both. Also...I will add...if you are not a DIY gal...don't pick three weeks before your wedding to try to be something that you are not!! LOL I am sooooo envious of the talented ladies on here...I wish I could be like them many days. Oh well.....

Sheree....your day is coming soon too!!! It's like time is on warped speed the closer it gets.

BTW Karen....LOVE the siggy pic...just lovely!!

#15 Sheree10

Sheree10
          • 1,026 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

Yes the clock is ticking!
            http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#16 pintsize1

pintsize1
            • 165 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by KarenM 

Danielle, you could check Michael's or Target if you still want to try to DIY.
              If you want a company to do them you could try wedding paper divas (they're having a sale that might help)
              menus
              Wedding Menus at Wedding Paper Divas

programs
              Wedding Programs from Wedding Paper Divas

Here's an Etsy seller that customizes yours (with her existing template) & sends you the pdf to print at home. She has a couple cute ones.
              Anuenue Ceremony Program DIY Digital by lzdezigns on Etsy

menu
              Anuenue Menu DIY Digital by lzdezigns on Etsy

Another seller that has her own templates (that she customizes) & you print them at home
              Printable wedding invitations by idoityourself on by idoityourself

I saw this place while searching too but I didn't look around on the site.
              Wedding Programs and Wedding Program Templates

Do you definitely want to have programs & menu cards? We didn't have either and no one missed them.

#17 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

This is so helpful! Thank you!

Originally Posted by KarenM 

Danielle, you could check Michael's or Target if you still want to try to DIY.
              If you want a company to do them you could try wedding paper divas (they're having a sale that might help)
              menus
              Wedding Menus at Wedding Paper Divas

programs
              Wedding Programs from Wedding Paper Divas

Here's an Etsy seller that customizes yours (with her existing template) & sends you the pdf to print at home. She has a couple cute ones.
              Anuenue Ceremony Program DIY Digital by lzdezigns on Etsy

menu
              Anuenue Menu DIY Digital by lzdezigns on Etsy

Another seller that has her own templates (that she customizes) & you print them at home
              Printable wedding invitations by idoityourself on by idoityourself

I saw this place while searching too but I didn't look around on the site.
              Wedding Programs and Wedding Program Templates

Do you definitely want to have programs & menu cards? We didn't have either and no one missed them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users