We booked the Hilton!!!

NYJen

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its official now, a Cabo wedding and not a NY wedding! Congratulations on the decision and you can't go wrong with it. Now its time to plan but if I remember correctly, you have most of that done already or at least budgeted out. Congrats again!!!

Hey, congrats Jen...we'll be getting married at the same time...I'm April 5th at the Westin!!! If you want, we can bounce ideas off each other and share stories, etc.! You must have booked Juan Carlos...I contacted him the other day and he said he had a wedding on the 6th and doesn't book them that close together.....I'm so happy for you...the hard part is done......now the save the dates...that's what I'm working on now, getting the design together, etc.....and its fun but I'm starting to stress as I want my guests to have enough time to plan, etc....so I"m shooting for getting them out by labor day.....what about you?

Congrats again......now onward to the next thing you have to worry about !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B View Post
Hey, congrats Jen...we'll be getting married at the same time...I'm April 5th at the Westin!!! If you want, we can bounce ideas off each other and share stories, etc.! You must have booked Juan Carlos...I contacted him the other day and he said he had a wedding on the 6th and doesn't book them that close together.....I'm so happy for you...the hard part is done......now the save the dates...that's what I'm working on now, getting the design together, etc.....and its fun but I'm starting to stress as I want my guests to have enough time to plan, etc....so I"m shooting for getting them out by labor day.....what about you?

Congrats again......now onward to the next thing you have to worry about !

We'll definitely have to meet up in Cabo the week after our weddings. Yes, that's me that booked Juan Carlos on the 6th. Sorry about that. But I have to say, I also wanted Leigh Miller. You may want to look into her. Her work is FANTASTIC!!!

I sent me STD's over a month ago. I knew we were going to get married in Cabo - just not 100% sure of the actual location. Now that that's done, I'm going to update my website and send out another package to my guests with the hotel info and event details. I'm shooting for mid-September on that.

How long are you staying in Cabo after your wedding? We decided to stay there for our honeymoon as well. I just didn't want to have to pack up and move after a few days of running around. I want to start the honeymoon right away. So we're actually going to be in Cabo from April 2nd to the 16th. And we were able to get a Premiere, 1 bedroom suite for the entire time. I think I'm mostly excited about that - HA!!!

Thanks for being excited for me Ladies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics