bahiabride2010

Bahiabride2010's (Sarah's) Planning Journal - Lots of Pics!

I love your Thread, hope your wedding is magical and you have a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing so much helpful info. I cant wait to hear the review after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawanaK View Post
I love your Thread, hope your wedding is magical and you have a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing so much helpful info. I cant wait to hear the review after.
I'll definitely post a review...can't believe it's so close now...feels like yesterday I was looking for dresses! My Bachelourette Party is tomorrow night....I'll post some pics after the weekend! Should be some crazy fun!

You have a fantastic eye for things, brilliant :-) I love your hair, similar to the style i want. Your dress is beautiful xo

Congrats x

Sarah - what an amazing planning thread!! You did a great job, and I'm positive that your guests will adore everything and all of your hard work will be so worth it!! Thank you for sharing with all of us and thank you for including the links to all the templates as well!! Congrats!!

seeing everything you've done is beautiful! I have so many ideas but don't know where to start and seeing how above and beyond you've gone I can only wonder how long it all took you! Have a great wedding and congrats!

Great planning thread! Today was your wedding day. Congrats, Mrs! I love all your OOT bag stuff. How cleaver. Thanks for posting all the templates.

Chong