bahiabride2010

Bahiabride2010's (Sarah's) Planning Journal - Lots of Pics!

Wonderful planning thread Sarah! Good for you for sharing your ideas and templates with the B2Bs! Have a fantastic time at your wedding. Looking forward to reading all about it when you get back.

Everything looks fantastic!! All of your hard work shows. I especially like your invitations...your friend did a great job! I tried checking out the website but wasn't working. Your guests are going to love everything and you're going to have a fabulous time. Good luck!!!!

Wow this you are a SuperBride. I'm not a DIY kind of girl, but you have really inspired me to at least utilize Vista Print.

Thank You so much for sharing "All" your ideas and resources,we all are now empowered and equipped to make our wedding wishes come true, just as you have.

Enjoy Every Moment!!! and God Bless your Union

Hey Sarah,

Everything looks beautiful, congratulations!! I'm so excited to hear all about your wedding when you get back. You are going to make such a beautiful bride -- thanks for leading the way for the rest of us!

Hugs! :)

Sarah,

Everything looks so wonderful! All your hard work will certainly pay off and your guests will appreciate it so much! I know you will have a beautiful wedding! Thanks for all the time you spent on putting this thread together for us!