Any one heard from Sarah Sprouille

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 MsSmithtobe

• 282 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

Can't wait for my invites! I will be Paypaling you soon ;-)

#12 mandymert

• 36 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:33 AM

Ladies..... Sarah is AWSOME!!!! here work is amazing! I would highly recommend her. sarah did an awsome invite for us.

#13 lovelytlc

• 192 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sarah
        I just sent you an email Genevieve...I haven't answered very many emails in the last couple days because I had a few HUGE rush jobs to get out. I have to prioritize my jobs and since your wedding isn't until August, I have to get projects done for people whose weddings are in June/July first. The last email conversation we had you said you were going to send me names for your seating cards last weekend so I was waiting on those. Sorry for the confusion :)
        Hi Sarah,

What you say is your lead time right now for invitations?

#14 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by lovelytlc
          Hi Sarah,

What you say is your lead time right now for invitations?
          Just in case she doesn't happen to see this message, I'd try to contact her via her site or PM.

#15 BlissfulMsMiranda

• 512 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 02:17 PM

I agree Sarah does incredible work!!!! She did my AHR invites and I couldn't have been happier -- absolutely stunning work. All the guests commented on them and said they still have them! My mother-in-law still has hers hanging on the fridge she loves it so much (and the party was a year ago).

Sarah - I'm so happy you're so busy!!! It means the world is catching on to your greatness. ;-) Good luck with everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users