Photo

Tammy & Cain slideshow

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:14 PM

Thanks Karla. Yeah I'm a dork and wanted something fun to do, so I did the "I DO" on my toes..lol

#92 laurelandjamie

laurelandjamie
    • 21 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:50 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PaulaV
      Juan Carlos, excellent slideshow... I love the pictures!

Tammy and Cain, you are both such beautiful people and you are just beaming when are are together.

The song goes just perfectly.
      (That is my favourite Cure song too ... but who sings this cover?)

The slide show is just fabulous. You both look happy (and gorgeous!).

I don't know if anyone answered the question about the song, I'm pretty sure Katie Melua sings this Cure cover.

#93 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:11 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by laurelandjamie
        I don't know if anyone answered the question about the song, I'm pretty sure Katie Melua sings this Cure cover.
        Yeap that's who sings it.. I never heard it done by her until Juan used it for our slide show.

#94 PVBride

PVBride
        • 443 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:21 AM

Tammy, your pictures are amazing!! Everything looks so beautiful! It would be hard to choose any favorites, b/c they are all so great!! Congrats!

And, sorry that I'm late to post :)

#95 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:34 PM

Well Tammy I missed these because they were posted on my legal wedding day then I left for our trip. Okay, WOW, soooo beautiful Tammy. You and Cain look as in love as Everton and I, lol. We were just talking about chemistry with couples and how very few couples chemistry actually shows through in their pictures, well you guys are one of those couples that your chemistry shines through. Happiness to both of you always.

Kelly~

#96 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:44 AM

Awe thanks Kelly, that's very sweet of you to say. And you and Everton not only have chemistry, but when ever I look at your TTD pics I feel like I need to smoke (I'm not a smoker BTW) you guys have so much passion, probably more then 10 couples combined..:-)

You know, it is amazing looking at pictures how you can see chemistry in some and not so much in others. I never really thought about that before, but now that I look back my favorite pictures are the ones that appear to have that chemistry..

#97 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:49 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by laurelandjamie
                The slide show is just fabulous. You both look happy (and gorgeous!).

You know, I had never heard that version until Tammy's slideshow. It was very well suited for their slideshow.

I found a CD my friend made with a compilation of songs he sent instead of a birth announcement for his daughter, and it was on there :)

It's a cute CD: 'The Daley mix' has a picture of the baby on the front and on the cd and about 20 songs.

#98 laura b

laura b
                • 334 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:11 AM

Tammy,
                  I'm late to this, but those are ab. beautiful. I love how you did everything. And you looked so gorgeous!

#99 ncainey

ncainey
                  • 159 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:09 PM

Beautiful pictures!! Best of luck to you in your new adventure together :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users