Sign in to follow this  
JUANCARLOST

Tammy & Cain slideshow

Tammy - I'm sorry I missed seeing your slideshow the minute it was posted! I know how hard the wait was... wink.gif WOW!!!! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! You look amazing!! I am so very happy for you and Cain! This was definitely worth the wait! Juan - you did a fantastic job, as always!! These pictures are stunning! Tammy - I can't wait to see the rest! So excited for you!!! How many times have you watched it now? I'm off to watch it again myself.... I LOVE IT!

Thanks Jen, I've watched it about a million times.. lol... I love every single picture. I can't wait until tomorrow when the rest will be up..

So beautiful! My absolute favorite is the black and white one where he is kissing your shoulder. That is just stunning! I'm happy you finally can enjoy these gorgeous pictures! They turned out amazing!

Congratulations Tammy! Your pictures are gorgeous. Juan really captured the moment and the love between you two. I am sure you cannot wait for the rest of the pictures in the mail! elefant.gifelefant.gifelefant.gif

OMG Tammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rockon.gif

Your pics are soooo dreamy! They are great! Great! Great! So worth the wait. I love the closeup of your and Cain's eyes. Just absolutely beautiful!

Juan, you out do yourself everytime and prove your worth with your pics.

I don't know if I am really late here, I don't usually have time to check out all the pictures as much as I want to...what a beautiful slideshow this was... Juan Carlos you did a wonderful job! Las fotografias estan preciosas...te felicito. And I am so glad I can see your slideshows now! Tammy your dress and hair are PERFECT.

congratulations,

Elizabeth