Sign in to follow this  
JUANCARLOST

Tammy & Cain slideshow

Tammy and Cain, you couldn't have dreamed of better photos than these. Juan's creativity is magic! BUT when he is working with a couple who can be intune to only one-another, this is when Juan's gifts show through. The photos feel like we have caught you in the most intimate moments of your day. What a great way to remember exactly how you were feeling at each moment Juan captured you.

Congratulations to all three of you!

Lizzy

DAMN you two are so cute. I can not believe it they are sooooo nice. i almost started to cry (I am not an emotional person so that is a compliment) I like them tammy are you doing a video for the ttd did you ttd

WOW!!! those are truly amazing!!! you must be so happy. I watched it 4 times with my FI and we were both blown away by the beatuy & creativity!!! Juan you did an incredible job.

Michelle

what great photos! there are so many gorgeous shots to choose from (how could you possibly pick a 'favorite'??)... and to ditto what everyone else says, you both look so happy and in love!

((deep sigh)) Loved the slideshow. It literally sucks you in and evokes really sweet emotions. Congrats on finally getting your slideshow to share with everyone! You guys really are a beautiful couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
DAMN you two are so cute. I can not believe it they are sooooo nice. i almost started to cry (I am not an emotional person so that is a compliment) I like them tammy are you doing a video for the ttd did you ttd
We didn't do a TTD, but I wish we did. Cain was totally ready for it, but it just wasn't in our budget so we had to opt out. :-(((

omg, Tammy!!! You look so gorgeous. I love that this is the first thread that I got to see now that I'm back. I love love love love love your slideshow. You two are a totally hot couple... and Tammy, there are no friggin' tan lines! lol.

As always, great work Juan!!

Ah! Courtney's home! Post the pics girl... come on!