Sign in to follow this  
JUANCARLOST

Tammy & Cain slideshow

Tammy, you look beautiful, I love love love the slideshow! Congrats on finally getting your pics:)

BTW - That's "our song" too!

Juan great job!

Tammy I cant believe how buetifull the two of you are you can see the love in both of your eyes.

AWWWW I just loved it:)

Great slideshow. You both look gorgeous and your wedding looked awesome. You both look so in love and so happy. I hope my fiance looks that happy. He hates pictures:) I am very happy for you both.

Juan - Once again, you do great work. I'll see you in 8 weeks 1 day!!

Wow!!! I'm in tears! Tammy (and Juan), the photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! Tammy, the love you and Cain share just shows in every picture, you look so incredibly happy!!

Congrats! They are gorgeous, well worth the wait!!!

Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Nicole I'm crossing my fingers that you get your pics before you AHR. Do you know how many wedding Juan has before yours?
we arent having a AHR- but I am going back to texas for labor day weekend and reallyw as hoping to be able to show our family members that couldnt make it. i was wondering how many more he has before mine...i know natalie and sarahMc- who else? i am anxious but trying VERY hard to be patient- i just want to start filling all the frames i got for wedding pics- looks funny with empty frames everywhere!