No joke...they lost my e ring

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:40 PM

Well look at it this way, most people don't get a chance to do a re-do on their ering. So make the changes that you want!! My ring is exactly the same in description, but with slight differences (better stone, better yellow color, slightly thinner setting) I just made some tweaks to make it even MORE perfect. So if you're ring doesn't turn up, def take advantage of your 2nd chance!

#12 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
    • 145 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ChicagoPT
      Carly- that makes me feel better. Im glad you love your new ring!

If mine doesnt turn up by monday the VP said she will do everything she can to get me a bigger and better ring. She said that we can do the same setting that we had but Im not sure thats what I want now. After working with it since October I would change a few things. Hmmmm....
      See things are looking up for you already!!! Good Luck!!
      Edward & Christina
      Melia Caribe Tropical
      Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      June 26th, 2010

#13 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
      • 265 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

sorry to hear that but like the other ladies said you can also make the replacement your own and special. Good luck with everything.

#14 AishaB

AishaB
        • 2,350 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:00 AM

Great that they are going to work with you and give you something bigger and better. I agree with Carly, take this opportunity and get exactly what you love!
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#15 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:47 AM

ChicagoPT I hope they do keep good on their promise of a bigger and better ring. I am glad they are at least going to rectify the situation. So sorry you had to go through this. I went through something similar when they sized my ring down, they cracked one of my pink diamonds.....luckily FI knows the jeweler himself and called him, he apologized and they not only replaced all the pink diamonds for better quality ones as a gift to us he is giving us our wedding bands but he was going to give a gift anyway since he is a friend. I hope your new ring embodies all that you want it to and that your sentiments are with this new one. Go for it and get what makes you happy.

#16 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
            • 307 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:52 PM

I just got back with my new ring! I went with a simple solitaire with a platinum band. I had a 3 diamond setting in white gold so it's a big change. I love it though and can't stop looking at it! The store gave us some extra money to work with so we definitely used all of it plus more. No word though what happened to my ring. They won't say anything. I'm not so devastated anymore but I still miss my ring.

#17 *Linds*

*Linds*
              • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

Pics of the new ring please?!?!?1
                Loving married life! <3

#18 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

I'm so glad you like your new ring! Yaay! They will probably never reveal what really happened but who cares you have your new ring and whats more important is that you are in love with it.

#19 mlabbe

mlabbe
                  • 784 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:02 PM

Ah, that sucks! Hopefully they find it. Otherwise, upgrades can be nice sometimes! :)

#20 JanineA

JanineA
                    • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:02 PM

Oh yeah Linds is right...pics, pics, pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users