Cake Topper Headache

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

I have NO idea what kind of cake topper I want. I have looked all over and I just can’t find one I like. I was going to and letters, but I want to be able to save and display the cake topper after. So I go to figurines, but I don’t like any of them. I want the bride to kind of resemble me, long brown hair with a strapless dress and the groom with a black suit and brown hair. I am not finding anything I am too crazy over. I was thinking about a funny cake topper, but I rather stay more traditional like the rest of the wedding. Then there are the sites that will make a cake topper to look like you but they are too expensive.

What is everyone doing for a cake topper? Are some of you not doing one at all and if you aren’t having one what is on top of your cake?

I thought this would be easy.......
    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#2 juliepfeif

• 286 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

Have you looked on etsy? They have tons of custom cake toppers that seem fairly cost effective.

#3 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:05 PM

Etsy has the most amazing toppers ever!! Definitely check it out!

#4 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for the idea! I posed a request on Etsy for a custom cake topper. I found one I liked online, but I wanted it made to look like us. It is the cake topper that the bride I pulling the groom by the leg. I am asking for someone to make the bride and groom similar to us (it doesn't have to be exact).

I already got a few bids too!
          Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users