Photo

So excited... Going to St. Lucia!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:52 AM

Ladies, ladies, ladies! I am so excited, I am going to St. Lucia. I love to travel but haven't been able to do so in the past year cause as most of you know I am unemployed. But thanks to lovely friends who have a house in St. Lucia they have invited me to come along, so all i had to do was get my ticket, which i did using mileage rewards. I will be on my way on 7/13. If anyone getting married in St. Lucia needs any kind of info, please feel free to ask and I will definitely try my best to find out or get the info no problem.

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#2 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
    • 265 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

Have a great time.

#3 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
      • 210 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:12 PM

so glad to hear this!! you were due something good happening!! hope you have a wonderful time!!

#4 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:53 PM

So glad to hear you are going after all. I mentioned to my college buddy that you would have been down there and she told me to pass along her number in case you need anything at while you are there. She is mad cool. She will be there in July as well for Lucia Carnival!

#5 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pazzesca
            so glad to hear this!! you were due something good happening!! hope you have a wonderful time!!
            I totally agree with you. I am looking forward to getting away so much and being out of my house and not seeing the same four walls all day long and actually doing something with myself. I will miss you ladies for sure though!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 Girasole

Girasole
            • 757 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:11 AM

Sounds like fun! My hubby & I think St. Lucia will be our next island visit, it looks beautiful : )
              Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users