Isla Mujeres Newbie

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 starfishbride5

• 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:52 AM

Hello Ladies!

My name is Brandi & fiance is Stephen. We're getting married at a private villa on Isla Mujeres on April 9, 2011. We're not using a wedding planner since it's a fairly small wedding, and hopefully I'll have the time to find all the vendors. Fingers crossed anyway!

#2 Nan

• 599 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:21 AM

Congratulations on your big day! I´m getting married in Cancun in May 2011.

My wedding will be small although I don´t know if as small as yours. I´m getting the help of a WP becuse I find it so much easier to get someone with expertise on the matter. Julieta is a very helping and nice person who seems to enjoy organizing things as much as the bride herself! check her web out and decide for yourself, www.floresjulieta.mex-tl

Have a wonderful and relaxed planning!!
      Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3 artistique

• Banned
      • 190 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

Brandi!! Isla is going to be amazing! We're going there for the first time when we are down in November and can't wait. Good luck with all your planning!

Michelle :)

#4 Kimmysals

• 240 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:28 PM

Congratulations Brandi! I'm getting married on Isla in November of this year. Let me know if you have any questions. I absolutely love Isla! It's so beautiful and relaxing.

#5 MissNatalie18

• 172 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

Congrats..I love it there as well, and have been a few times. It is unreal! All the best!

#6 martin

• 343 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:01 PM

Dear Brandy how are you wellcome to the forum and happy planning here you will find a lot of great ideas to plan your self your wedding if there anything we can do do no hesitate to ask.

#7 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
              • 2,782 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:14 AM

#8 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:13 AM

Hi Brandi, congrats and welcome to the forum. Good luck and happy planning!
                  BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#9 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#10 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:59 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Good luck and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users