Photo

oot??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mahalo79

Mahalo79
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:47 AM

Also I keep meaning to look it up but get distracted by all these posts, what is an OOT??
    Thanks!!

#2 josietoms

josietoms
    • 765 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

Apparently its an Out Of Town bag - there is a whole section of them on here - i have to say i had never heard of them until this forum!
      Josie x

#3 jaccat15

jaccat15
      • 196 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:20 AM

i had no idea what it was either until i asked :) it's also know as a "Welcome Bag"

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:22 AM

http://bestdestinati....acronyms-2690/

#5 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
          • Banned
          • 630 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:25 AM

I had to google "OOT" as well. In this forum you will see some ladies that spend a whole lot of money on these bags and those that don't. I think the OOT bag is a good idea - especially since it is a great way to include at a minimum a thank you letter from you and the groom as well as an itinerary of events (obviously the wedding day itself, but also if you are planning an excursion, welcome cocktails, day after brunch, etc...). If you follow some of the planning threads, brides will say what they are putting into the bags and often give links to where they bought the items. I am more than a year out from my wedding, but I have started keeping a list of items I like and the websites they came from in case I can't find the threads later on. Hope this helps! Happy planning...

Courtney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users