Marcia Roberts Photography!!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 meBonidie2be

• 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by amandajill 

Hello to all future brides...

I just had to write and share my experience with Marcia Roberts and her team. I just got married in beautiful Jamaica at the Gran Bahia Principe. I was so nervous about getting my wedding photos because I could hardly remember the photoshoot b/c I was still filled with so much excitement! THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! My husband is starting to get annoyed because I look through them over and over again....LOL
    She captured every moment and I had so many comments saying it was the best wedding photos seen in awhile. I am so happy and would recommend any of you brides planning to tie the knot in Jamaica to contact Marcia. (She books up fast) Feel free to msg me if you would like to see any photos...

BTW .. the location on the wedding gazebo at the Gran Bahia Principe is truly magical and PERFECT for a wedding.

Good luck to all of you!! And thanks so much Marcia! :)

Amanda McGillivray

i really hope i am this happy when all is said and done!

#22 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
    • 200 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:34 AM

Hi I am booking marcia as well but I ws told to send the deopsit to the address below is this the same as the rest of us girls?

Marcia E. Roberts Bank of America 483039142750 router# BOFAUS3N

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

#23 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
      • 200 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:45 AM

I would love to see her photo's as I also have booked her, my email is wanda.coholan@kraftfoods.com

Thanks so much

#24 MrsG 81812

MrsG 81812
        • 38 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:48 AM

I am trying to book Marcia for my wedding in August and her assistant Cleopatra told me I would have to pay the vendor fee for her. I have seen where other brides said Marcia takes care of the vendor fee. Did you guys have to pay the vendor fees for Marcia and her assistant?

#25 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
          • 200 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:10 AM

I am not sure about the vendor fee to be honest but I highly recommend her. Marcia is excellent and was a pleasure to work with she captured all the right moments and she also did a video montage of my photo's and I asked her if she could possibly re do it to my ceremony music and she is redoing the montage for me and is going to upload it on you tube so that I can down load it from there. If that's not great service then I don't know what is I was so happy to hear that she would do that for me as it means a lot to have your own music. Her and her assistant were fabulous and fun they took amazing shoots.Chandyln and Donna Lee also have a very nice repertoire with her as well they speak highly of her and like working with her too.

#26 nursejoy

• 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:28 PM

HI.. I am getting married in 3 weeks and am looking for a photographer. Ive been in contact with Marcia and would like to see the photos of your wedding.. Pls let me know how it was to work with her.. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users