Photo

New from NC

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:14 PM

Congratulations and Welcome! I am from the Raleigh area - we're getting married in T&C and having an AHR. Not sure where the AHR is going to be yet. Have fun planning!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#12 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
    • 310 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

Clgriffi7 - I am also looking for a place to have an AHR. We will only have about 20-25 people, so I wouldn't need a place too large. Maybe even an upscale resturant. Before we decided on a destination wedding, we looked into having the wedding at the Carolina Inn, the Prestonwood CC and Brier Creek CC. Thinking maybe Cafe Luna for the AHR. Where are you considering?

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#13 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:19 PM

Michelle - I am thinking we are going to do more of a party instead of a reception. We think we could have between 100-150 people in attendance. One of the reasons we chose a destination wedding is that there is no way we could afford a nice traditional wedding for the number of people we would have to invite (my fiance hasn't lost contact with a friend since elementary school - and unfortunately I am not kidding). So we are more likely to find a place with a bar that we can rent out and do a pre-paid tab, have hors d'oeuvres (sp?), and hopefully a DJ. Cafe Luna sounds like a great option - I have seen where they actually hold wedding ceremonies there, so I am sure they can help you with anything you would want.

Courtney

#14 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:54 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users