Photo

MOB & MOG Duties

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rpingree001

rpingree001
  • 264 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:04 PM

I live in a city that is no where near my Mom or my future mother-in-law but want to include them in the preperation for the destination wedding.

Does anyone have some great ideas on what kind of tasks I could delegate to my long distance family? NOthing too complex but I want them to feel needed and a part of the process.

Thanks!!

#2 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
    • Banned
    • 206 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:09 PM

Are they crafty? Can they make anything for you...favors, decorations? Maybe one of them can be the point-of-contact person for all things travel, if you're not using a TA. Have you sent invitations yet? All RSVP's can be sent to your mom to handle for you. Better yet, involve them in the creation process for the invites.

I guess I'm not much help. We're not having a lot of guests and are trying to keep costs down so I don't really have much to do besides pack my suitcase and get on the plane.
      My future in-laws and my parents live 90 minutes in opposite directions of us so I'm just trying to keep the moms in the loop with all my ideas and plans. I think they just appreciate knowing what I'm thinking as far as colors, flowers, timeline, etc.
      ~~ Lea ~~
      January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
      (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users