Kayley's Gran Bahia Principe Coba Review - May 12, 2010

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 JasmineClark

• 46 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Thank you for the extensive review! It is very helpful. I love the look of the gazebo. Were there chairs set up out in front of the gazebo for your guests? 

#42 KRama

• 421 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hi Jasmine, yes, there were white chairs with white chair bows set up in front of the gazebo.

#43 amalia

• 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

HI, Kayley's, sorry for my english, but I have some questions because I make my wedding the may 22, 2012 and I wan't a make the diner and the party pool side, we are like 40 persons, do you think we have place for a diner.. The H´tel charge 2500$ for the location and I want make sure it's a good thing. I chose the food of the Italien restaurant like you, but I'm scary to regret after if I not pay for a private place for the diner and the party. How much you pay only for the party? Thank you

#44 amalia

• 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:08 AM

Hi Kayley, could you help me, I make my wedding there may 22, 2012, and I need to know if I have a Bar near of the pool, because they ask me if I wan't a pay for a open bar for the nigth, and I will pay if I don't have choise, but if I have a bar near I will say no thank you... And for the diner I don't know if you receive my question (I'M new on this forum) could you tell me if the space for a diner to at the are a good idea?? I know it's 2500$ but I wish to have my private area... Sorry again for my english, but it's realy the best blog I found and I don't speak english very much.

Thank you so much!!

#45 KRama

• 421 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

Hi Amalia,

The private dinner poolside would be lovely. There is definitely space for 40 guests. But for me it wasn't worth the cost when the al a carte restaurant was included. We had a private dinner in the al a carte because they didn't book any reservations for other guests until we were finished and everyone loved it.

There is a bar close to the pool but I would recommend paying for the open bar poolside. You don't want your guests constantly leaving the party to get drinks and I'm not sure they allow you to book the space without a bar. Even if you pay for the lowest level of bar service (wine, beer and margaritas) it's totally worth it!

Hope that helps!

#46 amalia

• 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:02 AM

Ohhh!! Thank you so muchhhh for your answer, you realy help me, thank you I very appreciate!!

#47 Dreamteam17

• 194 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Tulum Beach
              • LocationCanada

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

great review!!

55 guests booked plus bride and groom :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users