Sign in to follow this  
TaniBBurwell

Bridesmaids Tanning Dilemma

Hi again!

Here's my other dilemma- I have bridesmaids who have selected dresses that are sleeveless- but they love to wear halter tops!

I went shopping with one of the girls and the dress looked AMAZING on her... but the tan lines were extremely noticeable as well!

I will not force my girls to wear tube tops during the entire summer season. However, I did tell them that I would purchase self-tanner for them if needed.

So, what products would you recommend for extremely fair skin and olive complexion folks? my bridesmaids are Asian and Caucasian.

I would recommend going to your nearest salon and getting a professional self tanner or mix a moisturizer in with a self tanner from a drug store so it dilutes it a little and does not give them an orangy look! good luck!

Hello,

I use bare minerals, warmth, on my tan lines :). I love it because it doesnt stain my clothes and adds just a touch of color to tone down the tan lines :), Just remember that most over the counter products will need to dry before you put on the dress, If not you could ruin the dress sad.gif. (I had bought some clinque self tanner and tried on a BM dress and the inside is ruined by the productsad.gif. I was so sad).

Good Luck, have them try a few things to see what works best