Wedding in the Mayan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 michelle14

• 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:04 AM

Hi my name is Michelle. We are down to the last four resort choices for the Mayan! We are planning our wedding for March 2011. Does anyone have good feed back about the Sensatori Azul, Barcelo Maya Beach, Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar or Gran Bahi Principe Tulum?

#2 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:52 AM

Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding. I can say that I adore Barcelo Maya, it's a beautiful property with great food.

#3 artistique

• Banned
      • 190 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:38 PM

Michelle! I second Tammy's suggestion, Barcelo Maya is awesome! Probably one of the wedding dinners I have had in 22 years of shooting weddings. There are SO many fabulous places to shoot there. Just a gorgeous property. Also, don't know if you guys snorkel, but there are beautiful reefs right off the beach! We swam with turtles there every night last time we were there. The pools are amazing too and probably some of the biggest I have seen at any of the resorts. Another bonus, the beach is totally private for the guests of Barcelo. You can't beat the ceremony location either!

:) Michelle

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:31 PM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 bigboponthebeach

• 456 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:33 PM

This is THE best forum for a bride to be....you'll find it all here!

#6 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:34 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Good luck and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users