Photo

Spring 2011 Brides who have still not picked a place!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

Oh, I feel the same way, like I'm going to find something way better after signing the contract and paying the resort :S

I have not and am not doing a site visit, can't afford it, but I have been in the are before, not at an AI resort though.

I am looking at dates at Now Jade right now, both through my TA and directly with the WC at the resort.

Do you have info on Zoetry? It looks amazing!!!! I originally wanted a smaller resort but most of them are a little too expensive for our guests. If you do have some info, I would love it if you could send it to me. Let me know and I will PM you with my email address. Thanks!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#22 primavera

primavera
    • 428 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

Never mind, sorry, I just found out they don't allow kids and I have friends that will bring kids :S

#23 Mon&Tad

Mon&Tad
      • 19 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

They do allow kids, actually.  I have at least 5 coming between age 4 and 16.  PM me your email and I can forward over the info:)

Originally Posted by primavera 

Never mind, sorry, I just found out they don't allow kids and I have friends that will bring kids :S

#24 primavera

primavera
        • 428 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mon&Tad 

They do allow kids, actually.  I have at least 5 coming between age 4 and 16.  PM me your email and I can forward over the info:)

Yes, I know I'm sorry. I tried to edit my comment after I found out that they do. I attended this virtual travel expo by David's Bridal last night and their representatives said that they do allow kids but they said they didn't really recommend it (?). I have decided to stay with the Now resorts (not just because of this) and might go to Zoetry for the honeymoon. It is sooo beautiful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users