Photo

Karen's Dreams Puerto Vallarta Review ~ 5.29.10 (long & pic heavy)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 wendyjd

wendyjd
  • 968 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

Everything looks great. Congrats!!

#22 Tye

Tye
    • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:13 PM

Great review!!! We are getting married in Las Caletas next May and are considering staying at Dreams PV. Your review was soo helpful! Especially the pictures of the suite. I can't tell you how long I spent looking for pictures of the suite online today! Thank you!!

#23 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

Great! Ya know, I almost didn't include those pics. When we decided to book a Dreams Suite, they said they couldn't guarantee which tower we would be in. We kept hoping it'd be in the new (Preferred) tower but figured it'd be nice either way. So when we were given the new tower we were super excited. I took a bunch of pics & figured someone on here might like to see what they look like since the Dreams website doesn't really show much of those suites. If you use a travel agent I would just ask that they include that you're the bride & groom and request the Preferred tower.
        Anyway, glad to help out and I would 1000% recommend Dreams for you & your guests. Just the private beach alone makes it worth it and it's only a 8-10 min cab ride (50 pesos ~ $5) to downtown so it's not a deterrent to going into town.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tye
        Great review!!! We are getting married in Las Caletas next May and are considering staying at Dreams PV. Your review was soo helpful! Especially the pictures of the suite. I can't tell you how long I spent looking for pictures of the suite online today! Thank you!!

#24 allyson779

allyson779
        • 238 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:46 PM

Karen... Reading through your review confirms that we made the best decision to have our wedding at dreams!!!! Thank you so much for an amazing review with great tips, ideas, and of course tons of pics. Speaking of pics... wow everything looked amazing and perfect! You were glowing from start to finish.. (and probably still glowing)
          Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#25 conosur

conosur
          • 20 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:14 PM

I loved it..it looks you were in a terrific place. I went to a wedding in playa del carmen but It looks PV is 100% a lot better!! the scenery is more tropical looking..I am just curious how much was per room?

#26 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

Thanks so much, Allyson!! I'm so glad my review helps! I know reading other people's made me feel soooo much better too! It really is the perfect place! And you'll be there for the baby sea turtles!! So jealous! :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by allyson779
              Karen... Reading through your review confirms that we made the best decision to have our wedding at dreams!!!! Thank you so much for an amazing review with great tips, ideas, and of course tons of pics. Speaking of pics... wow everything looked amazing and perfect! You were glowing from start to finish.. (and probably still glowing)

Ya know, we really were in the perfect place! Great culture & a beautiful city with beautiful friendly people, beaches, and an all-inclusive resort so people didn't have to worry about $ when they got there. I wouldn't change a thing about it! It's definitely tropical and the hotel has been there a long time so the grounds around it are really lush (it used to be called the Camino Real before Dreams bought it). Plus being backed by the Sierra Madre mountains & jungle helps with the tropical ambiance.
              I loved it..it looks you were in a terrific place. I went to a wedding in playa del carmen but It looks PV is 100% a lot better!! the scenery is more tropical looking..I am just curious how much was per room?

#27 Crystle_chavarria

Crystle_chavarria
              • 7 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Great review. SO much helpful information. U guys looked GREAT!

#28 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
                • 329 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:19 PM

Your wedding looks like it was absolutely fabulous! We're in the process of switching hotels and Dreams PV is our number one pick. Thanks so much for the inspiration and wonderful review!

#29 KarenM

KarenM
                  • 1,920 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:47 AM

Thanks so much girls!

And congratulations, Crista!!
                    Great review. SO much helpful information. U guys looked GREAT!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~
                    Your wedding looks like it was absolutely fabulous! We're in the process of switching hotels and Dreams PV is our number one pick. Thanks so much for the inspiration and wonderful review!

#30 Tissey

Tissey
                    • 172 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:13 AM

Everything looks beautiful! I love the tiles for table numbers. So cute!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users