Photo

What is your age difference?

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#81 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
  • 563 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

he is 2 and 1/2 months older, and I love being slightly younger...especially this year when we both turned 30!

#82 Dilara

Dilara
    • 233 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

He is almost 7 years older than me... we don't even notice the age difference! I have always been mature for my age and he's just a kid at heart so it works out great for us. Plus he's Filipino and they hardly ever look their age so that's a bonus! lol

#83 jackie_c

jackie_c
      • 431 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:48 PM

lol, yes! If DH wasn't half Filipino then our almost 15 year age gap would look veeeery strange! Hopefully my half Filipino side will keep the wrinkles at Bay too ;)

Originally Posted by Dilara 

He is almost 7 years older than me... we don't even notice the age difference! I have always been mature for my age and he's just a kid at heart so it works out great for us. Plus he's Filipino and they hardly ever look their age so that's a bonus! lol

#84 Dilara

Dilara
        • 233 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:59 PM

LOL Jackie, I hear ya! :P

Hey, I noticed you're in Vancouver too! I know you're married now (your pics look FAB btw) but we're having a Vancouver brides meet-up on Sept 15th. We're meeting at Giovane Cafe at 6pm... are you able to make it? If you want to that is... lol

#85 jackie_c

jackie_c
          • 431 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:05 PM

Awww thx, I can't wait until our TTD pics are in! We got some gems from the big day for sure. 

I'm so pumped to hear about what other Vancouver b2b's are planning so I'll def try to make in on Sept 15th.  As long as I get out of class on time, ahh hell, I'd skip class for wedding talk anyday.  Sounds like a pretty big group of girls :)

#86 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
            • 173 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:51 AM

He is 7 months older than me. I am 27 and he is 28.

#87 niajs

niajs
              • 214 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:50 AM

He is 5 1/2 years older than me (I'm 27 and he is just 33). Mentally the ages are reversed!

#88 jealousy88

jealousy88
                • 116 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:43 AM

He is 10 years and two days older than I am, but the age difference is never noticable because I have always been pretty mature for my age, and he doesn't seem to be as old as he really is so it works out great.  I like being the younger one, men always look better with age anyways, its so unfair.  lol

Tiffany and Shawn, June 23rd, 2012

http://img.weddingco...v9jrxcyvk57.png

#89 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                  • 452 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:26 AM

He is 8 years older than me but really who are we kidding - men are always kids at heart!!

#90 dmkn77

dmkn77
                    • 164 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:41 PM

I'm robbing the cradle with a man 6 years my junior!  My excuse is that he was the sort of guy who was more mature and "responsible" when I met him, I was 28 and he was 22.  Most other 22 year olds were running around being stupid and "sowing their seeds" LOL, but he wasn't like that. But what I really love is that he makes me feel younger because he makes me laugh at life and have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users