Sassygirl's non-pro pic's

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

• 1,188 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by amyh
    Great! Thanks Sarah! I'm in L.A. too, so I may check them out!
    OK great but you want to look at their stuff on line - they don't really have a showroom - it's more like a wherehouse and you can pick stuff up there if you have called ahead and ordered it.
    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#22 Lizzy

• 501 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

Sarah, your photos are beautiful, but what a tease! We do need more, really we do.
      You looked so lovely and so happy. The little man was the image of Daddy and your daughter was so pretty with the sombrero.
      Best wishes for a wonderful life together
      Now hurry up with the pix already!!!!!
      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#23 KRISTEN

• 402 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

Sarah~ Wow, you look gorgeous! Everything looked perfect. Your table setting and decor is beautiful! Thanks for the website. I am going to check it out. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
        Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#24 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

Sarah the pics are AMAZING!!! you looked beautiful!! love the flower girl and the sombrero, what a great touch...and WOW your table decor is so chic, I absolutely love it....the pic of your first kiss is beautiful also, your dress looks great in it

Congrats!! can't wait to see the rest of the pics

#25 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
          • 2,171 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

I love how your entire new family was included. That is so perfect :)

#26 Jtds2713

• 714 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

Hi SArah!

I echo what everyone has already said! Congratulations! You looked BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day! I love all the pictures -- the table decor is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing the sand ceremony with us. I've always wondered about the meaning of it. And the story about the vase, I wished I had saved the first vase Jed had sent to me for our first Valentine's Day. I also love the picture with your whole family pouring sand. That is so touching! I am so glad you had a wonderful day!

#27 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:37 PM

great pictures. they looked fantastic. Love the table setting.

#28 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:06 PM

You made a gorgeous bride! I think that's great how everyone got to participate in the sand ceremony, marriage really is all about the family, sin't it? Your hair looked really good I'm thinking of doing the same since my hair is curly too so thanks for the inspiration lol. Oh and I love your reception that black and pink is hot and I too can't wait to see Juan's pics... it will be worth the wait!!!

#29 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:01 PM

Sarah - I've been so curious to see how your day turned out! Thank you for finally sharing

First of all, can I just say, that you look FANTASTIC! I mean, definitely in a bridal sense of course...but also, I know how hard you busted your ass & I can see how much weight you lost. Really, really good job girl. You must feel amazing.

And - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dramatic table! That fuschia on black is kickin'! I'd love to see pics when it gets darker & the candles are lit. Way to go outside the box, cuz it looks really unique & great!

#30 tvt

• VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:05 PM

wow, so beautiful! your bonus son, looks exactly like your hubby! a spitting image!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users