Here's mine!  Getting married April 2011 Sandos Riveria Maya

#32 kristamarie

kristamarie
    • 104 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by knitgirl13 

I like the style 2100 too. Bummer to hear that it's hot and constricting

Knitgirl,

I think it really depends on the person.  I bought this dress, and it's not constricting on me at all!  I love it!

#33 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
      • 166 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:01 PM

I'm also a 2034. Its getting hemmed as we speak. I love that its a corset back, so there were no other alterations needed.

http://www.alfredang...&pg=1&colorId1=

#34 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
        • 284 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:54 PM

So, I went to Alfred Angelo's today to try on a dress that I love, 2117.  Then, my mothers convinced me that 2034 was the better option for me and that's the one I went with.  I'm feeling a little uneasy about my decision.  Ladies, please help me.  The first dress is 2034 and the second is 2117.  The last dress will be the bridesmaid dress but my girls will be wearing eggplant or smoke.

mail.jpegmail.jpegmail.jpeg

#35 Angie1017

Angie1017
          • 213 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams 

So, I went to Alfred Angelo's today to try on a dress that I love, 2117.  Then, my mothers convinced me that 2034 was the better option for me and that's the one I went with.  I'm feeling a little uneasy about my decision.  Ladies, please help me.  The first dress is 2034 and the second is 2117.  The last dress will be the bridesmaid dress but my girls will be wearing eggplant or smoke.

Both dresses are gorgeous, and look great on you!  But I'm a firm believer in going with the dress that you absolutely love!  Don't get the dress to please your mother, it is your day, and you have to feel beautiful in the dress.  Good luck!

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#36 hzak1203

hzak1203
            • 177 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams 

I love Alfred Angelo-there dresses are beautiful.  Both dresses look great on you and you could really go with either one, just make sure it is the one your heart really desires.  I like the sash on the first one and the neckline of the second, I know that doesn't help, sorry:)

#37 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
              • 276 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

I love 2034 on you. It's very flattering and looks more timeless.

#38 kristamarie

kristamarie
                • 104 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:23 AM

I love the second one 2034.  But go with your heart.  Which dress do you feel like a princess in?

#39 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                  • 899 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:42 AM

I think you look great in both, but I am partial to the second!  Good luck choosing!

#40 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
                    • 166 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:34 AM

I'm partial to 2034 because thats what I got

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users