Sign in to follow this  
MartinLopez

I'm new!!!

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm really trying to get involved with this wedding stuff. It's all new to me! So not only am I a newb to this board but a newb to weddings in general. The last time I was in a wedding I was young enough to still wear a clip-on tie.

-Martin

Click the image to open in full size.

So happy you could join us Martin! We love Jaime, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. Now, you just have to find Jason & Erik so you guys can stick together in all this estrogen! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLopez View Post
I'm not one to get addicted to forums but I can see getting alot of useful information from those who are on here. Also, I can participate more in the planning of our wedding and take some of the weight off Jaime's shoulders.

-Martin
That's what we all said when we joined. Welcome aboard!!!

Another guy! Welcome Martin. This is quite the place to be. I see the ladies are rubbin' off on their siginifcant others. hehe Warning this site is very addictive

Welcome Martin! This is a great group and you are a great guy to be taking an active role in the planning. My hubby (lambert13) really enjoyed planning our DW. Its a lot more fun than most guys think. Enjoy!!

welcome4.gif