Jamaica Wedding Plan

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 MsSmithtobe

• 282 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:06 PM

Well i got engaged in June 08 and started planning the day after for March 2011, lol. Mainly just getting ideas, I just got on the bandwagon this year for a destination wedding though.

#22 soontobemrsdow

• 250 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

first off, congrats on your engagement!

I've been kind of looking into things for about 6 months, getting ideas and what not but it's hard to actually do anything because your not sure exactly where your going to be or how many people will come. Now we've just booked our date and blocked off some travel prices and now we're really starting to fly off the handles getting things done! lol...so i guess it's never to early to start looking but until you decide your major things theres not too much to do, i feel anyways.

#23 Notlongnow

• 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:48 AM

We have been planning for a year. We get married in October 2010.

#24 CamLovesJA

• 301 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:00 AM

I have been planning and dreaming since I was 8 years old! lol But I only officially started planning September and I get married in December. I tried to contact the coordinator back in July but she said she will be in contact 2 months before. So i just chilled a little. I am keeping everything pretty simple so not too much to do. I got bridesmaid dresses 3 weeks ago and my dress last week! I wouldn't recommend getting the dress so late though, I am having kittens right now waiting for it to be ready, plus the extra expense of rush order fees lol

#25 delgadot

• 284 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:00 PM

My wedding is not until July 2012 and just like you I have already started the planning process. I tell myself that right now its all about gathering the ideas!(mainly from this forum) and then I figured 1 year before our actual date is when I will start to actually book everything but at least by the time I am ready to book I will have all of my ducks in a row and know exactly what I want!! So it's never to early you will just be very prepared!!

Originally Posted by MissSimone 

How far in advance did you ladies start planning your wedding? Mine isn't until 2013! But I'm already planning and collecting pictures of things I have to have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users