Sign in to follow this  
jackie_c

Vistaprint welcome cards, magnets, and photobook are in!

Everything looks great. Especially the pics of the cute doggies! I've read a lot of good things about Vista print on this site. Checking out what they have to offer is now on my list of to dos...

Awww! The photobook is adorable. I have to look on Vistaprint again I didn't see anything looking like that (Did you use the notebook?). Isn't Vistaprint great! I used them for my welcome cards and I am hoping to use them for my brochures. Everything looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineA View Post
Awww! The photobook is adorable. I have to look on Vistaprint again I didn't see anything looking like that (Did you use the notebook?). Isn't Vistaprint great! I used them for my welcome cards and I am hoping to use them for my brochures. Everything looks great!
You can find the photo books under Gifts and Fun.

I just placed an order for my bd album with VP. We'll see how it turns out.

They sent me another email for a bunch of free stuff, so if you're looking to place a vistaprint order in the near future, make sure to sign up for their offers. You'll get most things 80% off usually if not completely free. You just pay the shipping.

The photobook has been really cute and a lot of people are asking where they're from. It comes with a pretty thick plastic cover that has a velum type look to it. I also got the smallest one, but there were 2 larger ones that were free in this offer as well.

Thanks for the compliments ladies, I love vistaprint!