Engaged in Italy, Marrying in..

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 babestaaa

• 212 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:08 AM

Mexico? lol Not sure but that's our idea at the current moment- specifically in Riviera Maya.

Name: Janice & Michael

Wedding Date: 6/24/12..but apparently they don't do weddings on Sundays
    Many may wonder why two years? Well next year we're looking to buy a house, then go through with the wedding the following year so I figure it'd give us enough time. We're in no rush :) Enjoying our engagement.

Wedding Location: Definitely open, but probably Mexico to make it the most economical for all our guests. Originally we were gonna do Italy but they don't offer all inclusive and it just might be too expensive for us to do it in Europe, although we do have family traveling from Portugal.

Also, I just tried emailing DestinationWeddings.com yesterday to ask for a refund. I signed up a week ago and just read all the reviews yesterday and feel best to not go through with them.

I'm so glad I found this forum, I think it's going to make my life easier! Plus, I enjoy forums, I'm also part of the Purseforum.

Hope to meet many friendlies :)

#2 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:58 PM

Hi Janie, congrats on your engagement. Italy wow. Love it. One of my fav places in the world. Welcome to the forum. I was just like you when I joined. Didn't have a definite date, time or place, but knew that it was going to be a destination wedding. Everyone is friendly and helpful and I know before long you will be able to come up with many decisions. Happy planning!
      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#3 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

Hi Janie congrats and welcome to the forum. Good luck and happy planning!

#4 artistique

• Banned
        • 190 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

Janice! Congratulations on your engagement! Definitely enjoy your engagement, we were engaged for two and a half years too. Why? We bought a house instead too! He he!

Michelle :)

#5 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:02 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
            Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#6 MarieSam

• VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:16 PM

Welcome!!!! I got married in Akumal, Mexico about a year ago. It's a fabulous place and definitely one to consider

#7 Sherri84

• 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:35 PM

Welcome Janice!

#8 babestaaa

• 212 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:45 PM

Thank you for such warm welcomes!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this forum! Overnight, I swear I think we found a place..the Now Sapphire. They just seem to have everything we both like! Not 100% sure yet, need to do more talking with df :)

#9 artistique

• Banned
                  • 190 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:49 PM

WOW! That looks amazing!!! Nice choice! :)

#10 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:53 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users