Photo

Fire Dancers (or other entertainment)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Teira1031

Teira1031
  • 766 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Jules and dmob - which resorts are/ did you stay at? $250 is a great price I've heard a lot of people paying $500-$600 which is way out of my budget but if I found some for $250 I'd definitely budget it in!

#12 dmob

dmob
    • 71 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:36 AM

@ Tiera, my daughter used http://www.showjamin...Price list.html which also includes the price list. We were at Moon Dance Villas in Negril. Good luck,

#13 Kristy28

Kristy28
      • 160 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:33 AM

I am getting married at the RIU and the fire dancers are $400 but i believe they are for an hour. I am definitely going to check on this

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#14 meeshie77

meeshie77
        • 208 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

Congratulations on your wedding!  I believe you just got married :)

I'm also looking for fire dancers or eaters for the wedding.  Can you please share where yours were from?  Thank you!

#15 dedebang

dedebang
          • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

My wedding's next month in Jamaica, Ocho Rios at Coyaba Gardens and looking for entertainment. Paying $250 seems very reasonable, Do you still have their contact info?

#16 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:55 AM

I'd like to have any information that you have on the fire dancers!!!

Originally Posted by dedebang 

My wedding's next month in Jamaica, Ocho Rios at Coyaba Gardens and looking for entertainment. Paying $250 seems very reasonable, Do you still have their contact info?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users