Photo

FS Turquoise Raffia Fans

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 terri1225

terri1225
  • 184 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:30 PM

I have for sale 60 turquoise raffia fans that I will not be using anymore. I will sell for $1 each and they range between 8 and 10 inches tall. They are very nice and willbe great to attach programs to. PM me if interested and seller is responsible for shipping.

Attached Files

52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

#2 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
    • 350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

Where did you order them from?

#3 crisc99

crisc99
      • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

What if I only need 40? Will you split them up?

#4 terri1225

terri1225
        • 184 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:15 AM

@ Pynk if I can recall correctly I bought them from efavormart. @Crisc Yes, I am willing to split them. Correction to my previous post...I meant buyer pays for shipping.

#5 surprise_its_taken

surprise_its_taken
          • 76 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:56 AM

Hi, I sent you a PM week or so ago but I guess you didn't get it. I would be interested in buying 30 of those fans, if you still have them for sale. Do you know how much shipping would be to Winnipeg, MB, Canada?

Thanks!

Brandy

#6 terri1225

terri1225
            • 184 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by surprise_its_taken
              Hi, I sent you a PM week or so ago but I guess you didn't get it. I would be interested in buying 30 of those fans, if you still have them for sale. Do you know how much shipping would be to Winnipeg, MB, Canada?

Thanks!

Brandy
              No, Sorry I didn't receive your PM. Yes, I still have them available. Another BDW bride inquired about 40 but I haven't heard anything back from her. I checked the rates to you via USPS international first class mail and it would be $23.67 to ship. I am not sure if you would be willing to pay that much for shipping but if you are then let me know.

#7 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:04 AM

I may be interested in all 60. are the starfish included? How much is shipping to either L6V 3W5 in brampton ontario canada or 33755 in clearwater florida? Please pm me as I am new and not sure why there is a reply to a message...thanks lisa

#8 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
                • 394 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:49 AM

OMG! I have been looking for torquoise raffia fans. It appears that you have sold all of yours, but it would be great to know where they can be purchased. I will check out the site that you listed in an earlier post on this thread. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users