Photo

Boudoir Photos - When to give??

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 philanab

philanab
  • 178 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

This may sound a little weird....but was anyone else nervous about their FIs having a negative response to the photos? Don't get me wrong...I'm sure he would love the pictures but I don't know if in the back of his head he'd be constantly thinking about who's seen me posing in lingerie (photographer, person developing the photos etc.) Am I just overthinking this?

#22 mrswilson2012

mrswilson2012
    • 23 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

I plan on having my MOH give it to him on the morning of the wedding =]

#23 Playalovesme

Playalovesme
      • 39 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Boudoir photography is truly a wonderful way to celebrate being a unique, beautiful woman! Philanab... we understand your concern. I personally am a female photographer based out of the Riviera Maya, Mexico. A good solution for you could be to look for a female photographer either in London, Ontario before you leave for the Dominican... or book a female photographer in the Dominican for your Boudoir shoot.

But... definitely don't miss out on the chance to celebrate you!

Good luck!

#24 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by philanab 

This may sound a little weird....but was anyone else nervous about their FIs having a negative response to the photos? Don't get me wrong...I'm sure he would love the pictures but I don't know if in the back of his head he'd be constantly thinking about who's seen me posing in lingerie (photographer, person developing the photos etc.) Am I just overthinking this?

I feel like my fiance might be a little unnerved if a male photographer had taken boudoir photos of me as opposed to a female photographer. If you're looking for someone in London, I would highly recommend HRM. We used Heather for our engagement photos and she totally puts you at ease and is so easy to get along with. I'm hoping to have her take some boudoir photos before our wedding date. For boudoir, she really emphasizes it being a comfortable, safe environment. 

#25 NickiLynn1116

NickiLynn1116
          • 186 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:04 AM

I am delivering mine to my fiance the morning of the wedding with a card from me.  I figured he would take a few moments to himself to read my card and look at the photos.

#26 Ksarnowski

Ksarnowski
          • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

So want to do this

#27 Canadiangirlie

Canadiangirlie
            • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:23 PM

I wanted to do this so bad but didn't loose enough weight lol.  Maybe I'll get it for 1st anniversary.

#28 CLR

CLR
              • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

I'm giving mine right before the ceremony. We're having pics down before the ceremony so when the photographer is finished I will pull him aside and present him with his book. The photographer is going to take his picture as well...I can't wait to see the expression on his face. After that, I plan to tuck it away so no one sees it and I'll bring it out again on our honeymoon :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users