Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun VS. Azul Sensatori

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Mon&Tad

Mon&Tad
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

Have you been able to get a hold of the WC at DRC? I have emailed her a couple of time and have yet to hear anything...

#12 DSS0327

DSS0327
    • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:02 PM

amcferron...I'm interested in your TA as well...

I've never used one, but want to for this...and I'm just not sure who to trust, or how much is appropriate to pay one?!?!

#13 ccsoti

ccsoti
      • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:34 PM

I too have tried contacting the WC at DRC and received no reply.  I have decided to go through a TA who is also a certified wedding planner instead of trying to book it all on my own.  DRC was my first choice after reading loads of threads on this site.  I was speaking to my TA about DRC and although she said I will be very satisfied with all DRC has to offer, she spoke very highly of AS.  She said that AS was her number 1 choice for DWs and that she has had nothing but positive feedback from brides who have had their weddings there.  And now and I torn... ugh.  Has anyone ever visited either resort? 

A few of our major concerns when making this decision are food, rooms and beach.  Food-wise I have read that DRC is top notch but I have not read much about AS.  I absolutely LOVE the way the rooms look on the DRC website but sometimes pics can fool you.  I saw a review on tripadvisor.com that DRC's beach is "rocky" and has "lots of chunks of wood in the water" but you clearly can't tell from the pictures... Any comments are very much appreciated.

Thank you and happy planning to all!!

#14 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:49 AM

There is a AS thread that we are all on with some past brides! Come on over and I am sure they can help. I am getting married at AS in May :)

http://www.bestdesti...10#post_1526784 

Maggie

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#15 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:50 AM

There are also a couple girls that just got back from site visits at AS

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users