Sign in to follow this  
pbjwed

Anyone want to purchase a new sottero & midgley adorae wedding dress

Hi all,

My name is Raquel. I am looking to buy new or used a Sottero & Midgley Adorae dress. Size 8 preferrable but the size 10 also fits. I am looking for this dress in white. I fell in love with this dress since i saw it. My wedding is in June 4. Please, let me know if you are selling this dress and for how much.

Thanks!! :)

you can reach me at 916-770-5131.

Raquel - I have a 10 but its in Ivory - selling for $800.  Can throw in my veil (Orig. $200 that I never wore (tooooo windy)!

Originally Posted by Raquel6411 View Post

Hi all,

My name is Raquel. I am looking to buy new or used a Sottero & Midgley Adorae dress. Size 8 preferrable but the size 10 also fits. I am looking for this dress in white. I fell in love with this dress since i saw it. My wedding is in June 4. Please, let me know if you are selling this dress and for how much.

Thanks!! :)

you can reach me at 916-770-5131.

Hi email me at jfazzina@aol.com I will give u my measurements and see if it would work what's great about this dress is the back and the way it lace ups. U might want to talk to ur seamstress. The dress mght work its a size 6 but she did take in a bit...... its white! ;)

Hi email me at jfazzina@aol.com I will give u my measurements and see if it would work what's great about this dress is the back and the way it lace ups. U might want to talk to ur seamstress. The dress mght work its a size 6 but she did take in a bit...... its white! ;)

Hi, I know it is months ago now that you posted the dress, but have you sold it?? It's the exact size and dress and size I am looking for!

Thanks

Cat

yes, I really want one! what size and color? I am getting married in November on Cozumel.  I am in love with this Dress! How much do you want?  I live in Dallas, Texas