Photo

Paradisus Palma Real HELP NEEDED

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Anna22

Anna22
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:46 AM

Hey guys, I have a few questions I am hoping someone here can help me! PPR is the worst with getting back to people!

I am getting married in about a year from now June 2011. I am confirmed in the Gabbi Room.

Q1. What does the big day timeline like? Do you have your service and then take photos (delaying cocktail hour)?! What time did your service start??

Q2. Anyone have a 2011 Wedding Calculator?

Q2. Has anyone seen a dinner menu??

#2 Anna22

Anna22
    • 95 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

one more... how do you tell your MIL that a Leopard Dress is OUT OF THE QUESTION! haha

#3 vmelendez319

vmelendez319
      • 37 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Anna22
        Hey guys, I have a few questions I am hoping someone here can help me! PPR is the worst with getting back to people!

I am getting married in about a year from now June 2011. I am confirmed in the Gabbi Room.

Q1. What does the big day timeline like? Do you have your service and then take photos (delaying cocktail hour)?! What time did your service start??

Q2. Anyone have a 2011 Wedding Calculator?

Q2. Has anyone seen a dinner menu??
        Q2. Anyone have a 2011 Wedding Calculator? You should have rec'vd one with the confirmation email. Mine says 2010, but I was advised you use the calculator provided at the time you reserve the date.
        Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing man in the world!

~Vanessa~

#4 bikegirl

bikegirl
        • Banned
        • 319 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Anna22
          one more... how do you tell your MIL that a Leopard Dress is OUT OF THE QUESTION! haha
          LOL!!! Yikes!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users